Software Division Director (m/f)
Our client is one of the largest ICT system integration company based in Adriatic region. Being a fundamental part of their business, Software division is one of the most important company assets. They are looking for technology savvy, business driven, people oriented, proven and experienced leader for the Software division as a
…accountable for the operational, financial, and organisational results of the Software division, which consists of several organisational units, driving and coordinating the line management team, implementing the best practice technology, organisation and people management solutions. Strong technical acumen with outstanding social skills and the ability to work effectively across teams and multiple division stakeholders are essential for success in this role.
This is senior executive management position with direct responsibility to the Management Board.
- work and communicate with cross functional teams – technology, business and operations to manage multiple projects
- regularly interaction across functional areas with other senior managers and board members to ensure Software division objectives are met, projects are on the schedule and people resources, capabilities and potentials are fully utilised
- define, manage and improve the software and product development processes by establishing methodology and norming utilisation, working closely with line management team
- define and execute against project plans and delivery commitments
- supervise and direct the activities of the line management team and their team members
- ensure the delivery of quality releases through management of direct reports
- management of divisional resources, and supervision the staffing and mentoring, as well as enhancing to maintain a best-in-class engineering team
- actively mentoring and coaching members of the line management team, improving their skills and system knowledge, ability to get things done, and their career growth and development
- strong experience in managing agile software projects across multiple teams
- proven success building, motivating and retaining high-performance Business and Software development teams and its members
- proven experience in running cross functional teams in software development and deployment
- experience working in a matrix environment with distributed accountability and unclear precedents
- capacity to lead positive change and empower people
Our Client is offering the demanding senior management position in one of the largest ICT group in Adriatic region, with sound benefit package and support in relocation if needed. Apply now and join them.