Senior Java Developer (m/f)
We have a fantastic opportunity for Java Engineers who wants to explore the world of innovative software product development within a next generation enterprise platform. The project involves both transformation and building new services to be offered to customers. We are looking for team players who wants to be part of this challenging project working in a high-performance Agile Engineering team.
On behalf of our Client we are looking for
Duties and Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative Telecom project.
You will be working with the latest technologies in the market including Enterprise Java, EJB, Big Data, Analytics etc.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high-quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Java and Web Services including REST
- Object oriented analysis, design experience
- Excellent English and Communication skills are essential
- Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and mentor scrum teams
- 7 years’ experience working with Java/J2EE
- Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
- Java Certification such as OCA/OCP/OCM is an added advantage
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development
Our Client offers:
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Starting salary €60,000 (it can be negotiable based on experience)
- Health & Pension included
- Permanent position
- Company will support relocation costs