RF Planner (m/f)
DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o. in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina is a recruitment consultancy business established by DEKRA Arbeit GmbH from Stuttgart, Germany. It is part of Dekra SE holding company and around the world is known for its excellent services.
Our Client in Sarajevo is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – Client is committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
On behalf of our Client, we are recruiting motivated candidates who would relocate to Sarajevo, for the position of:
- RF planning and optimization for UMTS/LTE projects
- Support drive test team to prepare report, make troubleshooting
- Responsible for delivery solution customization, project implementation and customer communication for UMTS/LTE network.
- Responsible for the project success and customer satisfaction ensuring during the project delivery process
- Over 3 years experience in Telecom preferred
- Confident user of Excel/VBA/Access database.
- Good knowledge of UMTS/LTE principle, signaling procedure, radio parameter.
- Knowledge for LTE radio network working principles and radio parameters will be an advantage.
- Good at related RNP&RNO tools like TEMS, NEMO, NetAct Optimizer, Assistant, Probe, Omstar, FMA, Actix, etc. and experience with radio network planning/optimization principles and methodologies
We are offering competitive salary and many benefits, with the potential of professional growth within one of the world’s best ICT companies!